DONATE

There are many ways you can make a difference.
The Salvation Army has several ways you can help.

On behalf of all those served by The Salvation Army, we thank you.

Now Accepting Applications for Christmas Assistance!

Angeltree_3-030 web

The Salvation Army is now accepting applications for Toy Town and General Assistance this Christmas. The deadline to apply is November 5; here is what you need to know and where to go!

93 Comments on “Now Accepting Applications for Christmas Assistance!”

• LA KESHA DEAN October 9th, 2013 4:23 pm

I will not be in need of toys or anything like that, I will just need assistance paying my bills while I am unable to work due to giving birth. If I can just get some assistance to make it through to January I should be ok. I am usually self sufficient and able to meet the needs of me and my children through employment. I was laid off from my job in January, right after I became pregnant with my second child. I have been floating on my tax return and unemployment assistance since then. I just found a job that would accept me in my condition in September, but my due date is October 25th, so I won’t have long to earn money. Also, I had to catch up on bills so the money is spent before I earn it. My electricity disconnection date is October 17th. Everything I earn goes towards bills, mortgage, and gas to get me to work each day. I really need help. Thank you for your consideration.

• kunthea October 9th, 2013 8:41 pm

Hi,my name is kunthea I am a working mom I am expecting in January but my husband is unemployed due to multiple miloma a type of cancer that causes his legs to be impaired this year have been really tough for us next month they are cutting his disability and he is not able to apply for ssi yet because we r waiting for his green card we might not have a house to live in by Christmas his only motivation right now is his baby but we don’t have anything ready for her with me working part time does not pay the bill we just need some stuff for our baby if u can we would appreciate it..

• Dana Ellison October 9th, 2013 8:47 pm

Hi Kunthea,

Please call our social services hotline at 314-646-3000 and they can direct you to the center closest to you so that our staff can work with you to get you support for your family. Blessings to you!

Dana Biermann
    Digital Marketing and Communications Manager

• Dana Ellison October 9th, 2013 8:48 pm

Hi La Kesha,

We do offer general assistance as well as toys, so lease call our social services hotline at 314-646-3000 and they can direct you to the center closest to you so that our staff can work with you to get you support for your family. Take care!

Dana Biermann
    Digital Marketing & Communications Manager

• pedro rodriguez October 24th, 2013 1:34 am

I need help

• Dana Ellison October 24th, 2013 4:55 pm

• Kierona October 25th, 2013 8:27 pm

I need help

• Dana Ellison October 29th, 2013 8:41 pm

We’re happy to help, Kierona. We’re here to help! Call our social services hotline at 314-646-3000 so that we can help answer your needs.

• Ashley brooks November 1st, 2013 10:51 pm

Hi my name is Ashley Brooks I’m a single mother with two daughters name ajah and Alexis jones who are 4 and 7 I am 25 years old I go to Columbia college I have no job and I’m worried how I’m gone give my kids a christmas. I really need help thank ashley Brooks.

• Jess Ivie November 2nd, 2013 4:57 pm

Hello my name is Jessica I have 3 children ages 2,5, and 8. Things aren’t looking so good this year so I was wondering if I could request toys for Christmas. Am I too late? I live in Illinois though and I’m unsure of who to contact.

• vanessa November 6th, 2013 7:20 am

Is it to late to get Christmas help for my 8 year old daughter this year???

• Dana Ellison November 6th, 2013 3:06 pm

Hi Ashley–please call our Columbia Corps at 573.442.3229 to find out how to get help. Thank you for reaching out.

• Dana Ellison November 6th, 2013 3:06 pm

No problem, Jessica. Give our Social Services hotline a call at 314-646-3000 and they will connect you to the right spot. Blessings to you and your family!

• Dana Ellison November 6th, 2013 3:07 pm

I think the applications are due soon if not already–give our social services hotline a call at 314-646-3000. Thank you for reaching out.

• Amanda November 8th, 2013 3:17 am

I need christmas help for my 3 children and reside in south st. louis county…is there a number I can call?? Thank you for your time…

• Dana Ellison November 11th, 2013 6:45 pm

Hi Amanda–please call our social services hotline at 314-646-3000 and we can direct you to the right resources.

• sequinta November 13th, 2013 7:32 pm

I need help to give my kids a decent Christmas I am not working at this time and I have 4 children, please help us if you can! thank you and God bless

• Dana Ellison November 13th, 2013 8:49 pm

Hi Sequinta–please call our social services hotline at 314-646-3000 and they can direct you to the right spot.

• GERALDINE CAPLE November 14th, 2013 10:45 am

Im a 53 year old grandmother who is taking care of my grandchildren ages 7 and 4 .i live on a fixed income and cannot buy christmas gifts forthem . im so heart broken when i look at their faces. can you help.

• Dana Ellison November 14th, 2013 9:23 pm

Hi Geraldine–please call our social services hotline to talk to our staff to see how we can help: 314-646-3000.

• James May November 15th, 2013 9:20 pm

I need help with food for the holidays. who do i cantact to sign up?

• April November 16th, 2013 2:35 am

I didn’t know there was a deadline, and I just heard about this, please tell me it’s not too late… I spent everything we had saved for Christmas to keep my electric on (300) and just had to pay (200) to get my gas turned back on. I have 4 children, 2 of whom are special needs and my husband has been out of work for almost a year so we are struggling on only my income which is only 15,000 per year…

• Antoinette Fisher November 18th, 2013 5:22 pm

My name is Antoinette Fisher, I’m writing to found out of there any more locations doing christmas assistance. I am a mother of 5, who will be
    Unable to provide for them this Christmas, because we recently got put out our home and been homeless for the past 2months. I just got hired at Target so ive been saving money to put on an apartment. I found one one and were expected to move in next week and thats where my money is going. So as result i wont be able to provide any thing for them. I know this is not anyone s problem but if you know any agencies that could help i would appreciate.it. Even if thats just one toy, we would be grateful. Thank you and God Bless

• Dalia November 18th, 2013 10:33 pm

hello
    I am unemployed and will like to request help for my 4children.
    please let me know how to request tge help.
    Thanks

• Dana Ellison November 18th, 2013 10:53 pm

Hi James–please contact our social services hotline at 314-646-3000 so they can direct you to the right place.

• Dana Ellison November 18th, 2013 10:54 pm

Hi April–please contact our social services hotline to see what we can do. The deadline has officially passed, but they will have a good idea of how to help: 314-646-3000.

• Dana Ellison November 18th, 2013 10:55 pm

Hi Antoinette–if you call our social services hotline they can provide you with the best information for the status of Christmas assistance: 314-646-3000. Thank you and take care.

• Dana Ellison November 18th, 2013 10:56 pm

Hi Dalia–if you call our social services hotline, they will give you information for what your options are. Call us at 314-646-3000.

• erica November 19th, 2013 11:50 am

I’m a single mom of 4 and hve been looking every where in my area I’m in white county ark is there anything u can tell me?

• Dana Ellison November 19th, 2013 3:30 pm

Hi Erica–if you are in White County, AR, then the best local Salvation Army contact would be to go here to the Central Arkansas Command: http://www.uss.salvationarmy.org/uss/www_uss_caac.nsf/vw-text-index/1fe0ba5e1cb0502b85257589007db2be?opendocument

I hope this helps! Take care.

• Marcy November 22nd, 2013 7:12 am

I am a single mother in really need help with my four children for Christmas I currently have no job or income I have two boys one age 12 1 age 6 and also 2 girls 1 age 8 and also age 9 any help would be greatly appreciated my telephone number is 779 225 3501 thank you

• Jasmine Williams November 23rd, 2013 2:05 am

I just found out about Christmas help to get my children some Christmas gifts but i dont know if anyone can help with that? Would anyone be able to help me?

• shante November 24th, 2013 3:51 pm

Me and my husband have 5 children we are just making ends meet. Thisyear has been a struggle. Christmas has not been talked about in our house. I just want my children to be able to have a nice Christmas

• Heidi Moore November 25th, 2013 9:31 pm

Im a single mom of 2 children and i also have gaurdianship of my sisters 3 children.. I cant afford Christmas for them. Is there any way i could get some help for Christmas?

• Dana Ellison November 26th, 2013 5:27 pm

Hi Marcy–while we are no longer accepting applications for Toy Town, there are a couple other options to help your kids get Christmas. 1) If you live in the city/county, call the Demetrious Johnson Foundation, they are accepting applications TODAY ONLY for Christmas–call 314-367-4141 to apply. 2) If you live outside of the city/county, reach out to your closest corps community center, some of those sites are still accepting applications. http://stlsalvationarmy.org/locations/. And of those options do not work out, our walk-in days for Toy Town are the 19th and 20th of December. We will be publicizing those days and locations on our website as the time grows closer.

Blessings to you and your family, and we hope you have a safe and happy Thanksgiving.

• Dana Ellison November 26th, 2013 5:44 pm

Hi Jasmine–while we are no longer accepting applications for Toy Town, there are a couple other options to help your kids get Christmas. 1) If you live in the city/county, call the Demetrious Johnson Foundation, they are accepting applications TODAY ONLY for Christmas–call 314-367-4141 to apply. 2) If you live outside of the city/county, reach out to your closest corps community center, some of those sites are still accepting applications. http://stlsalvationarmy.org/locations/. And of those options do not work out, our walk-in days for Toy Town are the 19th and 20th of December. We will be publicizing those days and locations on our website as the time grows closer.

For grocery support, reach out to your closest corps community center for that assistance–it is the same link as above.

• Dana Ellison November 26th, 2013 5:48 pm

Hi Shante–while we are no longer accepting applications for Toy Town, there are a couple other options to help your kids get Christmas presents. 1) If you live in the city/county, call the Demetrious Johnson Foundation, they are accepting applications TODAY ONLY for Christmas–call 314-367-4141 to apply. 2) If you live outside of the city/county, reach out to your closest corps community center, some of those sites are still accepting applications. http://stlsalvationarmy.org/locations/. And of those options do not work out, our walk-in days for Toy Town are the 19th and 20th of December. We will be publicizing those days and locations on our website as the time grows closer.

• Dana Ellison November 26th, 2013 5:49 pm

Hi Heidi–while we are no longer accepting applications for Toy Town, there are a couple other options to help your kids get Christmas. 1) If you live in the city/county, call the Demetrious Johnson Foundation, they are accepting applications TODAY ONLY for Christmas–call 314-367-4141 to apply. 2) If you live outside of the city/county, reach out to your closest corps community center, some of those sites are still accepting applications. http://stlsalvationarmy.org/locations/. And of those options do not work out, our walk-in days for Toy Town are the 19th and 20th of December. We will be publicizing those days and locations on our website as the time grows closer.

• Dawn Chavers November 30th, 2013 4:57 pm

Hey im Dawn Chavers I need help this christmas I have a 6 month old child who will have her first christmas I really need clothes for her toys and shoes she has no shoes she can fit I have a 12 year old who loves fashion she really wants expensive things. Like ambercrombie timberlands and hollister and jean jackets please help I also have a 13 year old she loves the camera she likes things from citi trends. Timberlands leggings ripped jeans jean jackets please help I really need this blessing

• Jacqueline Rucker November 30th, 2013 9:42 pm

Family of 6 four children another on the way.hardworking couple.mom lost job not enough to pay bills.owners bought blding must be out dec 15th not behind on rent.Chilren boy 6 boy 7 boy 15 girl 16.moms walks 2 miles to get children to school.no Christmas funds period.will be homeless .please i pray you can help.For our Children and to save us from living in the cold.513 638-4583.Must be out Dec 15 th.God bless all of you.Christmas is for children needs clothes too all help appriciated.bin broke into took tree and trimmings. How do u tell a child santas not coming.how?.please forward to cincinnati.Ohio

• Dana Ellison December 2nd, 2013 5:40 pm

Hi Jacqueline, is this family located in Cincinnati? I am happy to forward this on to the divisional headquarters in Cincinnati to see how we can help. Thank you.

• Dana Ellison December 2nd, 2013 5:49 pm

Hi Dawn, our Toy Town sign ups are done for specific gift items for children, but we will have walk-in dates so you can “shop” for your children. These will be on the 19th and 20th of December, and we will post times and locations in teh coming weeks.

• Teresa Morales December 4th, 2013 5:35 pm

I am in great need of help for my family. I’m disabled & fighting breast cancer. Limited income. Three kids & 2 grand kids. We are in great need of help. Please help find my family a Place To Call Home & please help for the holidays. I am at a loss & don’t know what else to do!

• Brooke December 4th, 2013 9:25 pm

Hi! I’m a working mom w/ a college degree, I get paid under $10hr, w/ no benefits and not enough money to pay for any gifts this month for my 7 yr old b/c ALL of my checks are going to rent. Can you tell me of any places that help for X-Mas, I know the deadline is over for the Salvation Army, BUT if you know of anything, can you let me know by e-mail or on this site. I live in North County in Missouri. Thanks!

• Dana Ellison December 5th, 2013 8:13 pm

Hi Brooke, we do have walk-in days for our Toy Town on December 19th and 20th, and we will be posting the information soon about locations and times. Please keep checking back to the website–we will also tell you what information you need to bring with you to be eligible. Take care.

• Dana Ellison December 5th, 2013 8:14 pm

Hi Teresa, I have forwarded your contact information to our social services department to see how we can help. Keep checking your email, or call our social services hotline at 314-646-3000. Our prayers are with you.

• Anika Elkins December 6th, 2013 4:47 am

We are in need of assistance with 2mo old clothing toiletries, food myself and my husband are in need of winter wear coats gloves boots and christmas basket please contact me at (314) 2652299 or (314) 9970542 thanks godbless ill be looking forward to hearing any response anika p elkins and family.

• Carmen Pate December 6th, 2013 7:50 pm

Hi, my name is Carmen and I have three kids that I don’t have money for Christmas. I have a part-time job making two-hundred dollars every two weeks. I apply for partial unemployment but denied. The money I work for is to keep a roof over our heads. Please help me if you can. Thank you!

• Becky Douglass December 7th, 2013 6:27 pm

My husband and I are trying to make my children have a wonderful Christmas this year. We have only one income coming in that sometimes barely pay the bills and by the time that bills get paid we really barely have enough to get Christmas presents for our 8 year old girl and 5 year old boy. We are looking for help to get some presents under the tree for the kiddos and we live in Belleville IL.

• Jessica Beyer December 9th, 2013 12:36 am

I need help bad with my kids for Christmas I have two boys one about to be 5 and the other almost 2. Their dad just got laid off a week ago and we put all of our money into getting a house not knowing that would happen. I only work part time and at minimum wage and he will be getting very little on unemployment and that will be going to bills and rent. I do not even know where to begin to look for help I just happened upon this site any feedback or suggestions would be extremely appreciated!!

• Holly Overy December 9th, 2013 4:39 am

Need help with Christmas this year very hard year just had a new baby and have two others ages 4 and 13 it would be appreciated.

• Dana Ellison December 9th, 2013 7:09 pm

Hi Carmen–I have forwarded your contact information to our social services department to see how we can help. Regarding toys for your children we will be having our Toy Town walk-in days on the 19th and 20th, and we will post locations and times soon. If you have not heard back from our social services department within the next two days, call us at 314-646-3000 so we can get you connected.

• Dana Ellison December 9th, 2013 7:13 pm

Hi Becky–some corps locations are still accepting applications for Toy Town, so try calling our Belleville corps at 618-235-7378 to see if they have some slots still available. If not, we do have Toy Town walk-in dates that are coming up on the 19th and 20th and that information will be posted here soon.

• Dana Ellison December 9th, 2013 7:19 pm

Hi Jessica–I have forwarded your contact information to our social services department to see how we can help. For Christmas, we do have our Toy Town walk-in days on the 19th and 20th with the locations and times to be announced soon. If you have not heard back within 2 days, please contact us at 314-646-3000 to talk to our social services department. Thank you for contacting us–we will work to see how we can help you and your family.

• Dana Ellison December 9th, 2013 7:21 pm

Hi Holly–our Toy Town walk-in days are coming up on the 19th and 20th of this month with locations and times to be announced soon. Check back to the website for updates.

• Elizabeth Hodgkins December 9th, 2013 10:37 pm

I am a single mother of 2. I work full time and get no help or assistance from their father or anyone else. I only make enough money to pay my bills so my children have a safe warm home. I can not provide a christmas for my kids and it breaks my heart because I have 2 of the most sweetest, beautiful kids who deserve the world. If there is anyway someone can help us, we would be so greatful! Thank you and have a blessed holiday season.

• Dana Ellison December 9th, 2013 11:21 pm

Hi Elizabeth–we have two upcoming dates for our Toy Town walk-ins are the 19th and 20th, and we will post more on times and locations soon. Should you need any other type of help or assistance to help support your family, feel free to call our social services hotline at 314-646-3000. Take care!

• stephanie December 10th, 2013 3:35 am

I live in west frankfort il i have four kids age 6yrs old little girl a 2 year old boy and two 10 months old one boy one girl trying to give a christmas to them

• paul wabigwan December 10th, 2013 9:45 pm

just looking for help for Christmas i have three kids 13 10 8 and 2 r hoping for Santa to come

• becky hiett December 11th, 2013 5:06 pm

yes iam having its very bad for Christmas this year;i live in Prattville al,and my grandkids are in grorgia and will have to come live up here.my daughters husbands got lock up and they don’t have no money.i don’t want my little grandbabies going without Christmas.colin he is 3 and hayhay she 2.they will have to move here but I don’t have money to get Christmas for them can you help please.

• Dana Ellison December 11th, 2013 9:43 pm

Hi Stephanie–I have reached out to our Service Extension Director to see how we might be able to help you. If you have not heard from him within the next 2 days, call us at 314-646-3000 and ask for the Service Extension department or Jason Pierce. Take care!

• Dana Ellison December 11th, 2013 9:44 pm

Hi Paul–we have two Toy Town walk-in dates coming up on the 19th and 20th and the information about times, locations, and what you will need to bring will be forthcoming soon.

• Dana Ellison December 11th, 2013 9:54 pm

Hi Becky–to confirm, you are located in Alabama, correct? I have reached out to the social services crew in Alabama to see how they might be able to help. Thanks for reaching out.

• kariene pope December 13th, 2013 2:59 pm

Hi im a single mother of a five year old girl. Shes wishes for a baby doll with pampers, doc mc stuffins toys, a tv, a bike and a job or assistance for her mommy. I need help with paying bills and transportation or bus pass to get around. Please if its not too late his would really help our christmas. Much love and blessings oh and a happy new year!!!

• Trista James December 13th, 2013 8:24 pm

My Names is Trista James…..I’am alittle nervous sending this message to you to ask this question or to appeal to your human nature for understanding in the process of applying for Christmas Assistance for my family. I am a married, but seperated young mother of Nine children; (all boys ranging from 17 years all the way down to 5 months old. My children have never really celebrated and being that we are Muslim and I have been married to my husband who is also a Muslim man; we didn’t celebrate or permit the children to do the same. I have seen stories on the news and even online about how people are being recognized for their accomplishments in and toward this society that we live in. I would love to be considered for the sake of my children to be able to experience the joy of this holiday as it should be celebrated….with love, compassion, and each other. If you could please send me some information as to what I would need to do to apply….I would be forever in you debt and without end to repay you back to accomplish this for my family. Thank you again and Please do respond. If you have any questions please contact me via email….as that is the best way to contact me. I currently do not have a telephone, but I do check my emails daily and throughout the day. Thank you again for consideration

• april brewer December 13th, 2013 10:42 pm

!Hello I’m a single parent of 2 kids my son 2 and my daughter 10 I just currently got laid off from wrk the last week of nov and I need help with christmas for my kids my daughter is a A B student and she wrk really hard I wish I had the money to give them a christmas but I can’t no income I kno the deadline is up but if I can get some help it would be great my daughter said to me don’t worry about it but I kno she would be happy to open gifts on christmas day please email me if anyone kno where they are giving out gifts thanks and have a blessed hoilday

• june Castillo December 14th, 2013 7:45 am

I am a mother of seven..my husband is very sick with diabetes. .I moved from. Lucerne valley to san bernardimo so he can get medicine from the county hospital arrowhead in the process also I loss my job in hopes to find another down here..we are barly making it with my edd checks…I don’t even have enough to buy a christmas tree I feel so useless and awful.if anyone could help I would be as so grateful. .
    Hod bless you.june Castillo 7606801240

• Joyce Shelby December 15th, 2013 9:35 pm

I am asking for help this Christmas, I not able to work and on a fix income I can’t buy food so I am asking for help.

• brenda wilson December 16th, 2013 11:47 am

hi, my name is brenda wilson and I am hoping you can help my family and myself with a christmas basket and possibly some items for my children who are 10 and 19. What has happen to usI lost my house back in august and I am currently staying in an extended stay hotel which requires almost all of my paycheck. if you could help me in any kind of way it would be greatly appreciated.My family has been through so much from losing my daughter to nine months later losing my mother. Just recently I lost my first cousins just two days after thanksgiving, I just want to see my children have a smile on their face for a change, thank you so much for allowing me to even write you to see if you all can help me. If you can please email me and let me know

• Dana Ellison December 16th, 2013 6:07 pm

Hi Brenda–please call our social services hotline at 314-646-3000 and we will do our best to help.

• Dana Ellison December 16th, 2013 6:24 pm

Hi Joyce–please call our social services hotline at 314-646-3000 and we will do our best to help.

• Dana Ellison December 16th, 2013 6:26 pm

Hi June–I have forwarded on your request to our San Bernardino Salvation Army team, and you should be hearing back from them within a few days. If you haven’t heard back, please call them at (619) 231-6000.

• Dana Ellison December 16th, 2013 6:31 pm

Hi April–please call our social services hotline at 314-646-3000 to see how we can help.

• Dana Ellison December 16th, 2013 6:51 pm

Hi Trista–please contact our social services hotline for assistance 314-646-3000.

• Dana Ellison December 16th, 2013 8:29 pm

Hi Kariene–please call our social services hotline at 314-646-3000 for assistance.

• Janet Duncan December 17th, 2013 1:52 pm

I need help getting Christmas for my children…can u please help

• W.FRACTION December 17th, 2013 3:02 pm

HELLO..I AM A SINGLE MOTHER..OF 1 MY 10 yr OLD DAUGHTER..AND THIS YEAR THINGS HAS REALLY BEEN ROUGH..BEING LAID OFF IN MARCH..AND JUST NOW FINDING A JOB AS OF DECEMBER..I CANT AFFORD THE CHRISTMAS THAT WE NORMALLY HAVE.AND IM TRYING TO SEEK SOME SORT OF HELP FOR GIFTS,OR ANYTHING WILL BE APPRECIATED,I NEVER HAD TO RESORT AND ASK FOR ANY ASSISTANCE..IM PRAYING AND HOPING SOMEONE CAN HELP

• casey albrecht December 17th, 2013 7:20 pm

hi my name is casey and iam unemployed .. having a really hard time wondering how I will get my children anything for Christmas. I have three children.. do you know of any help??????

• Elizabeth December 17th, 2013 8:58 pm

Hi my name is Elizabeth
    I am a mom of 2 children ages are 3 years to 7 months
    my 3 year old is a boy and my 7 month old is a girl!!!!
    I am on SSI and I don’t get much money but what I do get pays for rent, car insurance,light bill, phone bill,etc!!!!
    My fiance lives with us too and he is the dad of my 2 children!!!!
    He’s not working right now because of alot of health reasons so we need help eapeically where christmas is next wednesday!!!!
    Please let me know if you can help us thank you

Sincerely,

Elizabeth

• Dana Ellison December 17th, 2013 9:33 pm

Hi Janet–please call our social services hotline at 314-646-3000 to see how we can help.

• Dana Ellison December 17th, 2013 9:34 pm

Hi Wendi–please call our social services hotline at 314-646-3000 to see how we can help.

• Dana Ellison December 17th, 2013 9:34 pm

Hi Casey–please call our social services hotline at 314-646-3000 to see how we can help.

• Dana Ellison December 17th, 2013 9:34 pm

Hi Elizabeth–please call our social services hotline at 314-646-3000 to see how we can help.

• Meoshia December 18th, 2013 5:37 pm

I am a mother of 6 with lupus and I am hoping that this will get seen. I tried to sign up for help for my family but got no help. I am hoping that you can help me because my children who are ages 14,13,12,12,11,7 believes in Santa. I went to places to get help even asked churchs but once I was getting some where I got sick and had to stay in the hospital but now that I am well I can’t get any help but it is because of where I live I got the run around and missed getting the help I needed. Please if you can help me give my children a Christmas. They done helped their volunteer work by helping their church with the christmas for children who parents are in prison to make sure they do have a happy one now I believe they should beable to have one.

• Meoshia December 18th, 2013 5:47 pm

I am a mother of 6 with lupus and I am hoping that this will get seen. I tried to sign up for help for my family but got no help. I am hoping that you can help me because my children who are ages 14,13,12,12,11,7 believes in Santa. I went to places to get help even asked churchs but once I was getting some where I got sick and had to stay in the hospital but now that I am well I can’t get any help but it is because of where I live I got the run around and missed getting the help that I needed. Please if you can help me give my children a Christmas. They done helped their volunteer work by helping their church with the christmas for children who parents are in prison to make sure they do have a happy one now I believe they should be able to have one. I live in Richmond Virginia with 5 girls 14,13,12,12,7 and 1 boy age 11 I don’t work because of my lupus but it is still now so hard for me to pay my bills and now without gifts. Please help
    Sincerly,

Meoshia Daniels-Moore

• Mhyisha Harris December 18th, 2013 11:08 pm

Hello my name is Mhyisha Harris I’m a single parent I have 3 children I am unemployed at this time. I have been trying everywhere to find some kind of Christmas help been looking since October an I haven’t had any luck I have a 10 year old boy a 13 year old boy and a 15 year old girl that would be blessed to have just one gift under the Christmas tree this year. So that they don’t have a Christmas like last year when someone broke in and stole all of their gifts I just pray to god that someone hears my prayers this year Thank you and god bless you and yours.

• Dana Ellison December 19th, 2013 3:26 pm

Hi Meoshia–our Toy Town walk-in dates for you to shop for presents for you children are up. They are today and tomorrow and more information (including what you need to bring to be eligible) are located here: http://stlsalvationarmy.org/2013/12/the-salvation-army-toy-town-walk-in-dates/

• Dana Ellison December 19th, 2013 3:26 pm

Hi Myisha–our Toy Town walk-in dates for you to shop for presents for you children are up. They are today and tomorrow and more information (including what you need to bring to be eligible) are located here: http://stlsalvationarmy.org/2013/12/the-salvation-army-toy-town-walk-in-dates/

• reginald December 20th, 2013 12:30 am

Mother of 2 girl boy ages 3 and 4 I live in richmond va and there is no one accept my kids
    on the list what should I do… is there any service that would help at the last minute

• Shannon Nowell December 20th, 2013 6:30 pm

Mother of a 1 year old little boy. His first Christmas that he can participate in. I live in Jacksonville, NC and would like if possible some last minute assistance.

• Fawntavia Sallie December 20th, 2013 7:49 pm

Where can I find help to get my son toys for christmas? I live in Houston Tx and right now I am unemployed

• Dana Ellison December 20th, 2013 8:53 pm

Hi Shannon–since we are the Midland Division serving in Missouri and Illinois, you will have to check with our colleagues in Jacksonville, NC. The contact number is (910)346-8800.

• Dana Ellison December 20th, 2013 8:54 pm

Hi Fawntavia–since we are the Midland Division serving Missouri and Illinois, you will have to check with our colleagues in Houston. The number is (713) 752-0677.