Entenmann’s® Bakery and The Salvation Army are honoring military veterans on National Donut Day, Friday, June 3rd.
To recognize the holiday, originally founded by The Salvation Army in 1938, Entenmann’s® will commemorate the military men and women serving, and who have served our country. The donut is a symbol of The Salvation Army’s service to honor the “Donut Lassies” who gave out the round treats to soldiers during World War I. National Donut Day is held annually on the first Friday of June. Grocery shoppers will see four different Entenmann’s co-branded boxes featuring The Salvation Army from March 29 to June 3.
Friday, June 3, 8:30 a.m.- 11 a .m. Salvation Army officers and volunteers will hand out donuts at 16 locations in the St. Louis metropolitan area.
1. Belleville Veterans Clinic at 6500 W. Main Street in Belleville, IL;
2. John Cochran Division at 915 N. Grand (front lobby) in St. Louis, MO;
3. St. Charles County Outpatient Clinic at 844 Waterbury Falls Drive in O’Fallon, MO;
4. St. Louis County Outpatient Clinic at 6854 Parker Road in Florissant, MO;
5. St. Louis Veterans Home at 10600 Lewis & Clark Blvd in St. Louis, MO;
6. USO of Missouri at Lambert Airport in St. Ann, MO;
7. Jefferson Barracks Division at One Jefferson Barrack Drive (front of Building 1 in the lobby) in St. Louis, MO;
8. Hope Recovery Center at 515 North Jefferson Avenue in St. Louis, MO;
9. Women’s Clinic at 3615 Olive Street (Continental Building) in St. Louis, MO;
10. Primary Care Team 1, Manchester Avenue Annex at 4974 Manchester Avenue in St. Louis, MO;
11. Salvation Army Veterans Residence at 2935 Locust Street in St. Louis, MO;
12. Primary Care Team 2, Washington Avenue Annex at 2727 Washington Avenue in St. Louis;
13. Scott Air Force Base;
14. St. Louis Veterans Center, 2901 Olive Street, St. Louis, MO; and
15. Washington Missouri CBOC (Out Patient Clinic), Washington, MO
16. East St. Louis Vets Center, 1265 North 89th Street, Suite 5, East St. Louis, IL 62203