Located less than an hour from St. Louis County, Camp Mihaska provides the perfect mix of amenities, cost and proximity that school event planners are searching for. We’re close enough to make travel easy, but secluded enough to help your students and teachers escape into an incredible natural environment, where students can study nature, learn and grow as they have fun exploring our forest, hills, fish hatchery and naturally occurring hot springs.
Whether you’re looking for a venue change or considering a nature-filled outing for the very first time, Camp Mihaska’s staff will work with your to plan an outing that is memorable, convenient and cost effective, all while meeting your targeted learning objectives.
As a program site of The Salvation Army (one of the nation’s most efficient and effective non-profits), we’ve mastered the art of “return on investment.” We offer a great experience at a minimal cost.
Forget stuffy indoor meeting alternatives, and bring your team together in an incredible natural setting. At Camp Mihaska, we simply have it all:
- Less than 1 hour from St. Louis County
- Business center and internet access avaialble
- Newly remodeled dorm-style lodging
- Outdoor water park and lap pool
- Restaurant quality food service and catering
- Team building ropes/challenge course
- Boating, fishing, basketball and volleyball
- Day conferences or overnight packages available
- An ideal setting for corporate picnic events
- Rental fees support The Salvation Army
For more information, or to schedule a tour of our facility, please contact us at (573) 732-5239 or by email.