Gateway Salvation Army Worship & Community Center
824 Union Road
St. Louis, MO 63123
(314) 631-1133 phone * (314) 631-3494 fax
Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Hours may vary according to special programming
Closed Thanksgiving and the day after, the week between Christmas and New Year’s Day, Martin Luther King, Jr. Day and President’s Day. We will try to notify you if we are closed for any other circumstance.
Annual fees are based on the calendar year:
Students, ages 5 to 17 $50.00
Adults, ages 18 to 54 $50.00
Seniors, ages 55 and up $40.00
Golden Agers Club, $25.00
Family Plans, 5 or more, $225.00
Fitness Room Fees
20 visits, $20.00
- Student members need to be in kindergarten with proof of registration.
- There are additional membership fees based on the programs that an individual participates in.
- Membership required for league and class participants.
- Price cut for end-of-the-year memberships beginning September 1st.
- Absolutely no food/drink in the gym.
- Profanity is not tolerated.
- Smoking not permitted in the building.
- No alcohol permitted on premises.
- Respect one another and one another’s belongings.
- Appropriate clothing is expected to be worn at all times while on premises.
The Salvation Army, an international movement, is an evangelical part of the universal Christian church. Its message is based on the Bible. Its mission is to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ and to meet human need in His name without discrimination.